Please read the following section. It contains some basic rules that Oasis members are obligated to follow
1) Use of foul language is discouraged not only in guild but also in other channels. While in such channels you still represent Oasis and thus you should always respect others and do your best to make us all proud to play under the Oasis banner. An no we will not turn on Mature Language Filter so be polite. Cursing doesn't make you smarter or older so it's not tolerated
2) No mature dialogs before 23:00 gametime. No exceptions. We have minors in the guild kids of mature players. And mature language filter is no good. We all know there are ways to bypass.
3) Some expectations we have of our members is that they treat each other with respect. After 10 wipes on the same boss seeing guildy X make several mistakes can be stressful. It however still does not mean you should yell. Patience, acceptance and respect are keywords in Oasis.
4) In guild chat we also ask of every member to be civilized, of course you can make jokes etc but never at the expense of someone in a way that they will feel hurt. The atmosphere and harmony is EXTREMELY important and we strive to maintain this at all times.
5) We do not want to see any ninja behavior and we don't want to see any botting (and we don’t want to hear about it either). Prooven ninja or bot gets a mail and a boot.
7) Crafting skills are free for guild. Provided you get the materials needed, if asked please craft the item your fellow guild member has asked. You are free to use whatever means to ensure the item was used by the requester and was not sold for profit
8) All matters concerning the guild should go through officers channels
9) No advertising of other guilds. You are a member of Oasis now.
Last but not least always remember that you are part of this guild. That means that you are here to play together with the rest of the people and help making Oasis even better and not just benefit from our lvl25 status. Ask your fellow members to join you for a run, set a social event and go have some drinks, do some parkour on top of Stormwind roofs, go kill some horde together. TEAM UP YOU ARE NOT ALONE. YOU ARE AN OASIS MEMBER.